top of page
Asian salmon fillets
A light, flavoursome dish garnished with coriander and spring onions.
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 8 minutes
6 pieces skinless salmon fillet (approx. 125g each)
For the marinade:
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
pinch chilli flakes
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp runny honey
For the garnish:
1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
4 spring onions, shredded
1. Place all the marinade ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir well.
2. Add the salmon fillets, coat in the marinade and set aside to allow the flavours to infuse.
3. Cook for 3–4 minutes over a medium heat, add any remaining marinade, turn over and cook the other side for 3–4 minutes.
4. Scatter with the coriander and spring onions before serving.
• Also works well with other fish fillets such as mackerel, river cobbler or fresh tuna.
• Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping-hot throughout.
Download and Print this Recipe here:
bottom of page